jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Taxes

what am i getting for my tax dollars?  That is the question I ask.  I keep hearing people protesting the taxes.  I would believe these people where not racist if they had protested bush too, but they didn't and obama hasn't raised the taxes.  Ergo, they must be protesting something else?

However, that isnt' why I am posting, I am working on a American that lives in Canada's US return.  Dude made about 550k CAD which is about 484k US he doesn't have to buy health insurance (also he is a dentist or orthadontist, or some form of mouth doctor).  His combined Canada and province tax came out to 18.23%

I am going to find a US guy with about that income and compare.
While I am looking now would be a good time to fold some laundry or something, Be right back

So dude I looked up off the top of my head made 555k US.  His tax came out to 27.8% combined federal and state, and he paid 27k for health insurance.

Just sayin'

1 comment:

brandy101 said...

yeah its nuts - people always say Canada pays more taxes - no way. OUr keep going up and up...

Although I wonder what their property tax is?