jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i'm not right

So this morning, i am feeding the spawn cereal in my lap only she demands to hold the bowl so i let her becuase she usually does good, but this morning she dumps the chilly milk all over my lap.

At the same time the dog asks to go out side, so i think to my self, okay let the dog out, change pants, get more cereal.

So i open the door, and there are deer on the lawn, nothing gets the dogs early morning energy up like herbivores grazing on the lawn.  So he takes off chasing them, so i take off chasing him barefooted, and with a milky lap.

Anyway it was like 20 degrees out this morning, So the 3 or 4 minute chase, I finish and the milk in my private area has started to freeze, do you know what thought pops into my head?

DREAMCICLE,  hehe,

2 comments:

brandy101 said...

I was gonna say "shrinkage"...

:)

Did Neil catch any deer?

Abby said...

I wasn't gonna say anything, best to not go there...