jerry's search

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

new year

I realize that I missed the new year, but nevermind that.  I was dealing with some stuff personally that I didn't want seeping onto the internet.

But I am feeling much better now, so I am back.

I just turned 40, If you had told me when i was 20 that at 40, I would still have every little of anything figure out, well, I would have said that sucks.

It does suck but you know, It is also a good thing, who wants to have all the stuff figured out. I mean if you can answer the question who am I, that kinda means it has been answered. 

I would prefer that answer to remain elusive and ever changing.  Like I one day would like to be able to say I am a musucian, this year, I am going to run a 1/2 marathon.  That is my goal. 

I am a Coloradan right now, but by the end of the year, I hope to be a Virginian,  and well.  That is all. I have, oh also, My calvese hurt, if anyone is reading this that is either young and in shape, I tell you this much, getting back into shape is a BITCH. 

Don't get out of shape i the first place.

That is all.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Some introspection for the new year I see. So what if you're 3 weeks late?

Happy 40th, from one who has made it to "late 40's" - ugh. Half marathon? I keep trying to talk myself OUT of doing one, but I just might have to get one out of my system.