jerry's search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 13, 2011

bmi is why out of kilter.



I am not sure if that will work or not, never tried zoho sheets before, but they claim to give you the ability to imbed excel spreadsheets places without losing their functionallity.

Oh yea, and it is my bmi that is out of kilter

I could embed a vlookuptable with my results i don't want it to say something like he lumpy, step a way from the pc and exercise, this is not doing anything for your wieght.

BTW it says i weight 189 which would be okay if i were say 6'2". I but at 5'8" it just means i am more girthful than i would like to be. That translated into a BMI of 28.8, well according to the spreadsheet I build based on the formula in WIKI, which as you have probably gathered means, there could be input, formula, or public domain information erros, but on the plus side, I don't need a computer to tell me I am a husky kid these days.

I am going to go work out.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I find it interesting that just below this entry is a groupon ad showing two overloaded burgers... target advertising?

brandy101 said...

THe summer I did 3 triathlons and was mega-fit, the charts told me that my BMI put me at borderline OBESE!

I am back to working out after a year of slugishness. So far, so good. I don't have a weight goal in mind; just to feel energetic and have less arm flab!