jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Harmony

Well despite the title of this post it has nothing to do with singing or anything like that, IT has to do with a logitech remote control. Well not just one remote but the whole line. I saw a commercial the other day for the only remote you will ever need, blah blah blah. So i found myself near a bestbuy. I wonder into the bestbuy, sample the video games for a bit, then wander over to the remote controls section, and I found the logitech 1100. Which cost, wait before I mention what it cost, i shoudl warn you to sit down, unless your driving and surfing then just set your phone down this will wait.

Anyway, it cost 400 bucks. To be fair they had a whole line of remotes, some were much less, like the Harmony 300 which is about 37 bucks on Amazon, not cheap, but not insane either.

I got thinking what could possibly make a remote cost 400. Then I figured it out,I am guessing it is programmable so that my wife could tune it to me, next thing i know I'll be taking out the trash, do laundry, and dishes and stuff without being asked.

No sir, we're not getting a 400 remote control, i don't trust it.

No comments: