jerry's search

Custom Search

Sunday, May 29, 2011

weigth-in saturday

So I weighted in at 192 today, that is slightly less than i weighted a few days ago, and I saw that I needed to get into shape.

Also, I am taking book reccommendations again.

Also, It is memorial day weekend.  Everyone, well, everyone that is American, or even those that aren't, you should take a minute to reflect and remember those who died for us or you.  Unless  you're say Brazilian, it is likely an army made up of your countrymen died fighting to protect it.  While it is true that it is an American holiday, and I will take to time to remember the soliders who have been injured and are trying to deal with the emtional impacts of war.

There are lots of folks doing things for Veterans.  I am going to give a little bit to the Wounded Warrior Project

No comments: