jerry's search

Custom Search

Saturday, May 28, 2011

sporatic

I seems my blogging has become less than regular. Which may or may not be tied to I don't have much to say, but that isn't really it. It is unbelievable how much energy 2 years have/use. I think she sucks it out of me and right into her.

Not that i am complaining, today we went to the zoo, again. It was very cool. She loves the zoo so we go. That seems to be the way my life goes of late. She likes something we do it, until she falls asleep which is promptly followed up by my falling asleep.

However this past week my wife was travelling and for the first time she left the spawn with me. Wow, or maybe Holy Wow.

Anyway, that is all i got really, I am reading the book Game of thrones because HBO made a series out of it, i figured it would be good, I figured wrong. IT is long, I am nearly 400 pages in and i don't care what happens to any of the characters.

Also not that I know how it is going to end cause I am not there yet, and it is a series so final resolution is likely books away, but this is what Jerry thinks is going to happen. The daughter of the old king, is going to get her a dragon and align herself with the starks and get the crown. Lets see how predictable this series is.

No comments: