jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

the world bites

You ever have one of those days when you wake up and everything seems to be wrong.  That was me today, I woke up got out of bed and was angry for no good reason.  Went to work was all frustrated and irritated by the world as a whole.

The people that talked to me, i kept thinking things like, has the little guy that runs the damn on the crazy river opened the flood gates wide?  At my lunch, and about 1/2 through lunch it just hit me, it isn't the world that is wrong today, it is me

Also when i got back to my desk i was all sweaty and dizzy, and sleepy.  So i took the afternoon off sick, came home had a nap, at a banana, and now, I feeling much much better, I just have to figure out how to apologize to those I crossed paths with.

No comments: