jerry's search

Custom Search

Saturday, September 24, 2011

update

Update on the juicing kick.  I went from 193 to 187 in a week.  Then I went to Orlando for a week.  Well, in the happiest place on earth, I thought my binging or at least eating out all week would destroy any progress i had made, well, I got back got up this morning and weighted myself, and it said 189.

That is pretty freaking awesome. I mean i thought that I would be at like 194, but that was not to be.

I didn't run das hastlehoff, as I was in Florida.  So I am going to find a new 5k to run in a few weeks, I think the Denver Race for the cure is coming up.  That will be good i think, i won't have to dress up in a beer wench outfit to fit in.

Also here is my review of Disneyworld.  I don't like Orlando, it is like everyone there is overly friendly and nice, but it seems to be masking poorly hidden quasi-desperation.  Everything is new and yet less than shiny.

I also noticed it is almost the end of september, and I hadn't posted yet this month, this blog has become far to sporatic, I will work on that.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Good on you for keeping the pounds off during a vacation no less! I'm itching for a race too, but driving to Denver to run 3 miles might be hard to justify.