jerry's search

Custom Search

Saturday, October 1, 2011

my thoughts on stuff

Fall has arrived, I mean besides the obvious signs like there is football.  The morning air is a little brisk as well.
This mean among other things that it isn't so hot!

But side note for those who care, It has been 6 days since my dog had a seizure.  That sucked, the vet said it likely wasn't a real seizure because it was short, isolated and proceeded immediately by vomiting, i have no idea what that means, but i hope it is true, I can't imagine having a seizure last for 2 to 5 minutes, that would be freaky.

It also means that it is fall, and Swallow hill is going to start their fall classes soon, well, they usually start them as they're 8 week courses but I am going to begin taking guitar classes again.

Also last sunday I did P90X once, I couldn't move for 3 days.  I am not sure how you do that and have a daughter nipping at your heels.

Anyway, I think I am going to try to find like knockoff telecaster.  not knock off in cheap unauthorized copy, but knock off in the cheap authorized squier copy.

Fender makes the telecaster, and the much more common stratocaster, but they own a line of "affordable" guitars that modeled after the real thing but cost much less.

If i ever play for a paid show, I'll consider the upgrade, till then i just want to know a song.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Neil Diamond had a seizure? My pooch had a seizure once while we were out walking. Didn't look like fun.

I've heard of this P90X thing, but have yet to look into it further. It's said that "pain is weakness leaving the body", but it feels like just pain to me.