jerry's search

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

wheatbelly

As it turns out I have become quite a tubby lubber, but I am working on it perpetually.

I have been running a lot, and for the first time in a long time I can run 2 miles without stopping, not fast, but running, so yea me.

Anyway, I was looking on line and came across a book called wheat belly.  And read the first 50 pages or so, and 1. bio engineered food is creepy, 2. wheat sucks.

Anyway, so I thought, what the hell I'll go wheatless see what happens, hoping to shed some lbs.

I have only been wheat free for 2 days so I would hardly call this demonstratively proving wheat sucks, but you have no idea how elated I am.

Why you ask.  Cause I am not tired.  For years, since at least 2003 I have been on Ritalin, and Percocet, one to keep me awake and one to keep me asleep, because I showed the symptoms of nacrcolypsy.  Well most of them, they wouldn't actually call it that. 

And even without the wheat, I can still go into REM in less than 2 minutes (actually, quicker than that, but no one believes me when I tell them I can go to sleep pretty much at will).

Anyway, for the first time in as long as I can remember, I have gone 2 days without falling/needing to go to sleep in the afternoon.

Like I said, it has only been 2 days, but they are awesome days.  I just hope they keep coming.  This book talks a lot about antidotal evidence about wheat curing all kinds of ailments.   If something is chronic and wrong and meds don't help, consider going wheat free for a few days, see what happens.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Really??

I've been trying to go bleached flour free lately, just because bleached flour is crap nutrition. But wheat free? Hmmm... think I'll go look up this book before the nap hunger.

Anonymous said...

There's really nothing new about the technology in this system. What is new is how it is put together and what it does. For example, the running shoe sensor has been around for about 15 Marathons and GPS has been around for at least 25 years, however, when you combine them into this combination, you have a new technology that can not only act as your personal coach but also can remember: The track; The time; The distance; The Pace; The heart rate with an optional sensor; The number of calories burned; The route on Nikeplus dot com.Varied Style Of Cheap Toms Shoes[url=http://www.cheaptomsbuy.com]Cheap Toms sale[/url] Toms Shoes Never Out Of DateDiscover [url=http://www.onlinetomsoutlet.com]Toms Outlet[/url] If you buy shoes to the value of over 30 then shipping is free. The returns policy is also very simple. If the shoes are returned in pristine condition then a full refund is forthcoming. What Size TOMS Shoes Should I Order? [url=http://www.tomsfans.com]Toms Oultet Store[/url] Toms shoes are all about the fairness in business that seems to be lacking in most enterprises now a days. The company, founded by Blake Mycoskie in 2006 is based on the principle of serving those in need. For every Toms shoes that you buy, a pair is donated to a child without shoes. It has declared that it is a non-profit company. It works on a mission of one for one. The company also works on the fair trade policy where the laborers get fair wages and do not have to work under inhuman working conditions. They currently manufacture in Argentina, Ethiopia and China. Toms shoes are about new to the market. You may acquire noticed them around, they accessory a little like an espadrille, but they do not acquire the cork bottoms, instead, they acquire an adaptable sole. They are an actualization of shoe admired by boyish people, and abnormally students. They acquire the abounding above of acclimation altogether the allegation for actualization and comfort.
Relate Post
[url=http://blog.beststrategygamestips.com/blog/board-games-rules/2012/october/friday/board-games-tips-clue-558.html#comment-362]cheap toms high quality for you discount buy[/url]
[url=http://obookmark.com/user/profile/BlodlediekTor/]cheap toms high quality for you discount online[/url]