jerry's search

Custom Search

Sunday, August 4, 2013

update

it has been a long time since i posted february to be exact.  And well there is a reason for that.  However, I will not get into it here,  some personal things should be kept off the internet.  That statement is like more true then i will admit, but i know when there are things that should be kept private on the off chance someone found them that i would prefer not too.

So my last post on Wheat Belly, giving up wheat is hard, and i didn't do it very well, now i just try to not eat it in the morning or at lunch. 

On the plus side, i weighted in at 201 in January, I am now at 184.  So i got that going for me.

Yesterday, I did the color run in denver, at the start of the race i was standing next to a guy that is going through ABC extreme Weight Loss.  The dude trainer was standing next to him, there is a better than fair chance, that while they're asking him about his first 5k with a cam corder, i was staring at the guys pecs, thinking Dude is ripped, i didn't know who he was.

So i ran the race, which was a fun run/and a lot of folks walking in 37:03, which is pretty am going to try to become friends with my old blog again.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hi Jerry, welcome back? Congratulations on the weight loss! After your wheat belly post, I started making a conscious effort to cut back too. Dang, wheat is everywhere! Inspiration is everywhere too, we just have to remember.

Unknown said...

First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog. I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information.I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article.
No Addicton Powder
Sandhi Sudha Oil
Slim N Lift Aire Bra
Hanuman Chalisa Yantra
Hanuman Chalisa Yantra
Step Up Height growth fomula