jerry's search

Custom Search

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Moving

So keep thinking, I need to write, but I am getting all emotional about stuff, I didn't think was going to be all emotional.  This keeping your emotions in check stuff is hard work.

Anyway, I am leaving Colorado, in a few days, to live in a place well below Denver is terms of everything except my family live there.

So there is a website called findyourspot.com which asks some questions then makes a list of places you should live.

Albuquerque, NM
Corvallis, OR
Eugene, OR
Medford, OR
Portland, OR
Salem, OR

That is my top 5,  I know what you're thinking, that is a lot of Oregon. Well that is what i was thinking, I have no idea why it thinks i should move to Oregon.  But in the what does this thing know, I have lived in Albuquerque, I didn't much care for it.

The next page was

Denver, CO
Hartford, CT
Carson City, NV
Reno, NV
Santa Fe, NM
Bend, OR

Denver number 6, and i like it here, i worked in santa fe when i lived in albuquerque, i didn't much care for it
and more Oregon.

Fort Collins, CO
Worcester, MA
Las Vegas, NV
Providence, RI
Provo-Orem, UT
Seattle, WA

I have lived in near Provo and Orem, and chances are that is the city i would chose to live in last!  Like seriously i think i would prefer moosejaw, Manitoba.

Colorado Springs, CO
New Haven, CT
Boise, ID
Missoula, MT
Ogden, UT
Salt Lake, UT

WTF is with all the UT, i mean i have lived there longer than i have lived anywhere else, but i don't want to go back.

So maybe that is what i should take from this list, that seems to think i should live in Oregon, I should move somewhere off the list, since, It messed up the Utah and New Mexico so badly.  So there you have it, I am going to get all excited about moving to the greater DC area, because, well, that is where i am moving.




No comments: