jerry's search

Custom Search

Friday, November 13, 2015

holy smokes, that was a 2 year hiatus

so i am minding my own business, not blogging intentionally for a minute, then i got better and lo and behold, i got out of the habit, so 2 years later i come back.

So this is what brings me back, I need a new hobby/experiance, i am not sure what to do.

I am thinking tennis, but does anyone take up tennis at 42?

I am searching for something new to try anyway.

if someone happens accross this and things, you know you should try X.  Let me know.

Surfing is out. Besides surfing i got nothing


1 comment:

Abby said...

Lo and behold, look who's here. I'd forgotten you were in my reading list :)

I've been thinking this same thing since our kids are getting up and older. We took up geocaching. It's cheap. We do it on our own time. And one of us would likely get injured if we took up tennis.

Gonna stick around?