jerry's search

Custom Search

Sunday, November 22, 2015

get in shape

It is the perpetual struggle I have get into shape.  A bout 18 months ago, I should have been blogging then, I tore the Peroneal Tendon, and the ATFL ( I think ligament) and some other ligament too, but I forget the other one cuz that one isn't causing my foot to tingle all the time.

So since that happened I weighed somewhere around 185 lbs.   Fast forward 18 months and I am something like 215.  I plan to weigh in the morning.  But that is a good guess.  One might wonder holy shite how does that happen.

Well, it is because of lots of things but mostly bad choices.

So anyway, going to begin my new years make over on thanksgiving week, and celebrate and be thankful that I can do that.


1 comment:

Abby said...

Well, you've blogged it so now you have accountability. We're watching... well... I am.
And I learned about the Peroneal Tendon today.