jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

undecided voters?

Who are these undecided voters?

So over at Realclearpolitics.com which is some what missleadingly named they have a poll.

This pool has Obama at 49.3%, McCain at 40%, Nadar 3%, and Barr at 1.5% Totaling 93.8% meaning 6.2% of the people surveyed undecided. This confuses me, who are these undecided voters?

And what do they expect to learn in the next week. Seriously, all that is on my tv is negative ads. If you believe anything from a negative attack ad, well you should be kicked in the head.

This is how elections go, you start off saying we'll take the high road and than, not. The closer the election the uglier it gets.

As I want to take the high road and this is a new blog, I am going to start off by saying that this is the best blog ever all those other blogs leave a lot to be desired.

5 comments:

Beej said...

heeeeeeeey....I think you just dissed me.

brandy101 said...

OMG< you have to read David Sedaris*s article in the New Yorker about undecided voters.

Its pretty darn funny.

Abby said...

I think when someone says they're undecided at this point, they really mean... "I really don't care, just don't take away Reality TV!". Just a guess.

And don't think I didn't notice that last paragraph, Jerry.

Becca said...

I know! I was thinking that if any mud is slung, then you don't get my vote! so irritating...

Anonymous said...

hey, i've just re-linked you.

whaddya think of blogger?