jerry's search

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

diet and exercise

I had fallen off the exercise band wagon, and considering I knocked off a 1/2 a package of Halloween Oreos on Sunday, I am pretty sure, I am already over my recommended weekly caloric intake and thus shot my diet all to hell. The good thing about eating better and exercising is you can start over every day. You just need the motivation to do so.

Well here you go.

I was willing to pass off my bulging mid stomach area bulge as not bigger only swollen. However, I find myself typing this in a brand spanking new part of Merona dress slacks from Target has lead me to look up the times for spin class at 24 hour fitness.

You are probably wondering why someone would do that. I mean who gets dress pants at target. I mean besides me as I am sitting here in a pair.

Also I didn't come to work in these pants. It seems that sometime between my putting my pants on and my ass bursting out of my pants, that either my pants got smaller or my ass got bigger. Thus my postierer, no longer confined by the pants, let out a gibsonian (As in mel as in Braveheart) cry of freedom. Or it could have been the stiching on my pants ripping, but it sure sounded like FREEDOM to me.

Off to Spin again.

2 comments:

brandy101 said...

thank goodness your target was open early!!!!

Abby said...

You could just start wearing a kilt.