jerry's search

Custom Search

Monday, November 3, 2008

hand writting


The other day was handwritten post day, but due to a technical issue (like our server crashing, I was unable to play, so this is late).

Also as a PS. The backwards and upside down J stems from me being left handed. I like em that way.

The modified J is one of the reasons, in my parents teacher conference in 3rd grade. Mr. Ball told my folks, "There is not a grade low enough to give him"

Which may seem harsh but back then the everyone is a winner movement was just getting started so instead of A, B, C, D, E. We got Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, and Needs Improvement.

As you can probably tell, I still haven't risen to the level of needs improvement.

Here is a sampling of handwritten excellence brought to you by Mr. Ball.

2 comments:

Beej said...

I LOVE this J. I think it shows personality. And your handwriting is very wispy...I can't think of a better word...breezy? I LIKE! Makes mine look very boring.

Anonymous said...

oh how cool!

im gonna rush off now and scan something i've written!!!

thanks for the great idea! =)