jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Things that make me feel dopish.

Beej has requested that I write about stuff that makes me feel like a dope.

Yesterday I was sitting at a light and I notice a bumpersticker in front of me.

It said IL♥VERMONT

So I read it as I Lover Mont. I am trying to figure out what the hell that means.

Who is Mont and why do you lover him. How do you lover some one.

So i am thinking about this and the dog and I are driving down the road.

We get to the next stop light and the dog says to me. Dude, your embarrasing me, can't you see the Vermont Liscense plates next to the bumper sticker.

So I sheepishly turn to my dog and tell him, good boy. And he says, this is why I don't listen to you. You're a dope.

I still don't know why it is IL♥VERMONT and not I ♥ VERMONT

THis is a new section but I wanted to share what i learned with you, even though most of you are smarter than me and already know this stuff.

If you hold down alt and use the number pad to the right of your key board you can make shapes ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘◙♂♀♪♫☼►☺↕‼¶▬§○

Alt held down and 31 gives you a ▼ alt 3 gives you a ♥ Alt 333 gives you a M an M that is wierd.
ohwell, a index or something would be nice but smiley faces and hearts are 1 2 and 3 and this is helps for work because the section sigh is alt 21. I am perpetually going to insert symbol, special characters, and so forth.

5 comments:

brandy101 said...

You are not a dope - that sticker makes no sense.

Hey - how about posting new pics of Neil Diamond?

And btw, when is the baby due??

Anonymous said...

um... must be different on a imac..'cos it didn't work with my puta when i tried that..

don't even have a 'alt' key...

Beej said...

I love it when people do what I tell them to. I'm giving you a sticker for good behavior.

The HEART is supposed to be taking the place of the O Jerry. See? SEE?

That was a good story by the way.

Beej said...

Also...just for grins...on your computer go to start then all programs then accessories then system tools and click on character map. WOOT!

Abby said...

I'm confused. How can someone love a whole state? And why are they in Colorado? I'm feeling dopish.