jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Post election

The election ended, in the way I had hoped, so that is good for me.

but now that the election is past, I am unsure what to blog about.

Hot girl on girl action, while popular in some circles probably wont fill the time for very long.

So this is where I am soliciting blogging ideas from the people that happen across this blog.

What you like this blog to discuss?

Before for you answer, please consider that I am not an expert in anything. So if your looking for a blog about string theory, game theory, financial market conditions, or emerging medical treatments, I am sad to say, that at best I could fake it, and at worst end up sounding like a dope.

4 comments:

Beej said...

Let's talk about all the things that make you look like a dope. That would be way fun!

Anonymous said...

i like reading about your life...
the fact you live in a different country to me is interesting, and just menial stuff like going to a "Wal-mart" is interesting..we don't have them here.

you could write about what dunny paper you use and i'd find that totally absorbing!! =D

Abby said...

How about you write about going to Wal-mart and looking like a dope?!

Beej said...

what the heck is dunny paper?

Just askin'