jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

sexist man alive


It is that time of year once again when People magazine reveals who they've picked as the sexiest man alive. After being so close to winning last year, I awoke this morning, wandered over to my pc, and was devastated by the news that once again, I've lost.

Only this year to add insult to injury right on the cover it says 129 Smokin' hot guys.

I tried to add the cover but that didn't work so here is a link. Not to people but to some yahoo news article. Anyway, it says 129 smokin hot guys, as i mentioned before.

Prior to reading this article, I was sure I was a finalist, I just got beaten out by Jackman's accent. The American gals loves them some aussie accent. What is a guy from Utah to do, nothing I can do about that. So I take my beating and go off knowing I was that close to winning this year.

But now right there on the cover it says "Plus 129 smokin' hot guys.", That means there are 129 other guys that beat me out. I can take some solace in knowing that I was 130. Why didn't htey have 130 other guys leave 130 off is just mean

Oh well, Remember that show, Say Anything. When Lloyd's friend says "Don't be a guy Lloyd, be a man." That has got me thinking, I may not have been named the sexiest man alive, and only becuase I don't have a cool accent, but that doesn't mean that I didn't finish ahead of those jokers in the 129 hot guys list. I am man and not a guy.

I am awarding myself the Second sexiest man alive award to me.

4 comments:

Abby said...

I didn't even click the link. I assume Hugh Jackman won. Sexy is in the eye of the beholder, I say, so these contests don't mean anything. Although, I wouldn't complain if Hugh Jackman were to say my name with that hot accent.

Abby said...

Oh, and you do realize that your title says "sexist" man alive? I think sexist is a little different than sexiest. I think.

KJ said...

Lol Jerr!!!

believe me when i say, that i have no idea who puts these "Sexiest Man Alive" polls up..or who votes for them..'cos I do NOT think HUGE jackman is sexy at all... AT ALL!

i think he's... Ghey. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

My all time sexiest man? He's an american... and you guys will probably reckon i'm blind..but i don't care.. it's Jeff Probst!!! Cor blimey!!! what a SPUNK!!! =p

as abby said.. beauty/sexy is in the eye of the beholder.

brandy101 said...

I bet your wife finds you #1 on the list!