jerry's search

Custom Search

Monday, March 9, 2009

scary stuff

Here is a list of things that scare the you know what outta me (some in a good way some in a less than good way and other in a downright horrible way).
1. The Exorcist
2. Most scary movies, I hate them and do not watch them.
3. Women
4. My career
5. The force that you feel when you are turning sharply in a car, I do not remember if it is centripetal or centrifugal but one of them
6. Dancing in Public
7. Public Speaking
8. Failing
9. Did I mention women.
And finally the thing that scares(/excites) me most
10. I am going to be a dad this month.

3 comments:

brandy101 said...

Did you get the car seat yet?!?!

How exciting!!!!

Beej said...

It's absolutely gonna change your life Jerr. You SHOULD be scared, but in a good way.

I personally can't wait to hear about it.

Abby said...

This month! Here we go!! It's wonderfully scary.

btw, I think it's centrifugal.