jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, March 12, 2009

stuff



I listen to music while at work over on thesixtyone.com which added a thing to some songs that says share, that link about is me just playing with that. Although I really do like the song.

Things that i think are funny.

The feable attempts to bail out the markets. i.e. the housing market. I keep hearing thinks like the housing prices need to recover. I keep thinking no they don't. Over the past decade they went up freak fast and caused people (myself included) to over pay for stuff.

Jerry thinks long term if we didn't bail anyone out the market and the economy would take a bad hit, but recover, this way, the economy and the housing market are going to suffer a 1000 paper cuts and end up in the same place.

The world baseball classic is going on. I know it was news to me too. Here is a tip for the people promoting baseball, Americans are not going to watch in great numbers becuae one it is baseball, but 2 if we win we can claim we're the best in teh world, which we already claim, but when we lose, well, we have to accept we're not the best at the game we invented.

No comments: