jerry's search

Custom Search

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My thoughts on the weekend.

The Steelers lost the superbowl, but they dominated everything but the score board so if you're favorite team is going to lose the championship game, it is good that they do so in a manner that makes you think, they have a grand chance to be back next year.

The weather is odd, but I like it.

I like the nook and kindle app for android.  I've read a couple books last month on my cell phone, during lunch break and in bed and such.  I think a nook might get added to my things to get list.

Although, I do not think I will get a nook soon as I am trying to reduce my debt burden, as I recently got a new job, and have received a fairly significant raise.  With that I am going to make my credit card debt go away, then my car debt, then my second mortgage, then my first mortgage, then my student loan debt.

I am watching the local news and a place not very far from my house is on the news for a shooting, that is scary. I hate the local news.  Actually I hate all the news, it seems the news is not news so much anymore.  If it ever was, it seems to have gotten worse.  But I can watch the local news and at the end of the 1/2 hour I am not certain I have learned anything that can be described as anything other than minutia.

I need to work out more.

No comments: