jerry's search

Custom Search

Saturday, April 16, 2011

saturday

I used to like independent movies, or at least, major studios using a production company that sounds like it would be an independent movie and not part of the major studio companies, but really most of them are just fronts. Kinda like when you want a European car so you buy a volvo, but then you find out that is owned by a Chinese company, what you want if you want a European car is anything but a Chinese car but there you are with your brand new S70, programming integrated gps system wondering why your choices are, Cantonese, Mandarin, Wu, Xiang, Gan, Swedish or English. Well now you know but that isn't the point of this post. The point is I used to interest and hobbies and things that I liked to do.

These days, I just hang out with my baby when ever I get the chance, Right now we're watching barney and playing with a tape measure. Later today probably more of the same.

Anyway, The weird, or at least the part of being a parent that i find most surprising, is i don't much miss doing things that i want to do. At least not yet anyway. But I swear if she grows up to be on the swim team, I am going to bring a Nook to those meets. Man Swimming is a boring spectator sport.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Totally know what you mean there, Jerry. I went to a couple swim meets when my sister did it in high school, and that got boring. Books are recommended :P