jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

thoughts of note

I was noticed the side bar on my blog goes back to 2008, the old blog i had goes back a little further, like maybe 2005, well i did remove a bunch of posts once, but never mind that.

I am fairly certain, that in like the first 3 days of my posting, abby, brandie, utegirl, and penny came to my blogs, wierdly they're still the only ones that come here :-D

Anyway, it seems my blog has a limited appeal, but nevermind that.

Anyway, here is a recap of a couple conversations i've had this week.

First one is between my daughter and I. A little set up is needed, she is sitting on the couch banging on a guitar singing abcdefg..... So i take it from her, becuase at the same time between rounds of abc, she is complaining it is too loud, which i agree with her on. Anyway, I take the guitar and she tells me to "wait your turn". Which i think is funny, but i let her sing another round of ABCDEFG... Then i take it again, this time, she gets up goes and gets a piece of paper and a crayon, hands them to me and says. "sit down, color and wait your turn, please."

So i go and sit down and all i can think is but it is my guitar.

Second one, I am at work and a co worker tells me, you're the funniest person here. Which normally, I think that would be a good thing, but this time, I looked around and i am in a room full of IRS agents, who are mostly CPAs as well, and this got me thinking, is that like being the fast athletic kid at band camp? I think it is exactly like that.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Well, you're an observant cpa as wekk as a funny one.

Abby said...

Oh, and as far as your daughter's concerned: What's yours is hers and what's hers is also hers.