jerry's search

Custom Search

Friday, February 13, 2009

Buy Japanese or Korean

I bought me a new car last year, or 2 years ago. I bought a Jeep. Which at the time was owned by some Germans but they've since scrapped the project as a giant cluster fuck, cut their losses and ran.

So there is nothing wrong with my car. It was afforadable, it has run good, nothing has broken yet.

However, The last 3 months when I've gotten online to pay my payment, the website has been down. Only it doesn't say it is down, it just wont let you log in. That is the problem.

SO I log in it tells me my user name and password don't match, which is likely true, since I have like 3,000 of the things. So I click on the forgot password and it says what is your user name and last four of your social. Than it just takes you back to the same window.

I though maybe I don't know my user name, so i try a different one, this time i get a window that tells me that the information doesn't match, so I try the origianl way again, and same thing you click okay and the boxes empty but your at the same window, so I call Chyslter customer service.

I say, I can't log in, he says I apologize the website is down. I say I need to make my payment he says, that will be a $12 dollar charge to make it on the phone. I ask, your going to charge me $12.00 to make a payment on the phone, cause your website is down, and he apologizes and says yes.

To which I say, this is why I should have bought Japanese.

I used to support the bail out the auto companies, in part cuz, I would prefer to bail them out to the banks, but congress prefers to give the money to banks.

however, I have now decided that I am in favor of Chrysler just fading off into the sunset, I am fairly sure I will not by an other american car companies car for a very long time.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I would say I told you so, but I don't think I did, but I could've.

This is just one reason I'm wary of getting an American car.

Beej said...

I love my jeep, and I just go through my bank to pay all my bills on line. I've never had a problem with chrysler's website, but the truth is that I haven't used it lately. I seem to have luck with my bank, plus they tend to look out for me. Paying late fees is a big fat blech.

Anonymous said...

Passwords can be a pain. Do like I did and get a little black book. write down website, login and pw. it helps tremendously. LOL