jerry's search

Custom Search

Monday, June 22, 2009

that just doesn't seem right



I am being a concerned father and I am worried that my little girl is going to fall to peer pressure and at best be a Broncos fan and at worst not like football. Ah, the thought gives me the chills, anyway, to install good sense in her at a young age I was over at http://www.babyfans.com/ looking through the selection of appropriate Steelers merchandise. I see several sleepers and a mobile some socks and this item.


It is 16.95 and while it is a sweet item do i really need a leash for my baby? Am I doing this parenting wrong? Or is this just a poorly placed product? No where in the what to expect in the first year book does it mention getting a leash for the girl. Maybe that is in one of the adanced books, like the how to prepare your wife to send your baby to military school or something like that.


Also since abby is clueless (at least as far as all things iron maiden) this is eddie








2 comments:

Abby said...

Okay, wait. That leash is meant for a baby?? A human baby?? What the heck goes on in Pittsburgh anyway?

Uhm, okay, so now I know all about Eddie. (not).

Abby said...

By the way... Steve dies second. For Pete's sake.