jerry's search

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stupid Questions.

If you type "Why are Americans" into google it suggest several questions for you.  I thought I would take this time to address them.

The first one is Why are Americans so fat?  This one is easy, because we have more money than the rest of the world and can afford to sit on our rich asses eating food that has no dietary benefits till the cows come home, and most of the rest of the world can't.  Maybe that is an over simplification, but it does have a lot to do with our lifestyles and if we did more struggling to find food, rather then just buying happy meals we would likely be thinner.

Question 2
Whyy are Americans so stupid?  I am not qualified to field this one since as an American I am stupid.

Question 3
Why are Americans fat?  It seems that some people think we are "so fat" and other think we're just fat.  I think this is a perception question.  compared to the people starving in like Peru, we are so fat, compared to Canadians we are just fat, but I could be wrong.

Question 4
Why are Americans afraid of dragons?

Although, I do not know why people are asking this question, I do know the answer is, who the f*&% isn't afraid of dragon.  They are giant, winged, fire breathing beasts hell bent on destruction and looting. 
I know they're fictitious, but I am certain, if you came across a dragon and weren't afraid, it would be the last thing you would come across.  Seriously, some questions don't need to be asked.

It is entirely possible the questions that don't need to be asked also do not need to be answered but never mind that.

3 comments:

Adam said...

You want some real entertainment? Check out Yahoo! Answers. I've heard stories.

Abby said...

We're SO fat, we're afraid of dragons. What?

Beej said...

This post made me exceedingly happy.