jerry's search

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

more movies

I watched 2 more movies, and let me explain my rating system.  Some movies are what you expect them to be.  To have one scale for all movies is just silly.  You don't watch a movie like X-men expecting quality acting, plot or character development.  However, to deny the movie is just good ole fashioned fun would be silly too.

That being said, I watched, Zombieland last night.  That is awesome.  If you like movies like Army of darkness, or Shaun of the dead.  It made me laugh.  Also there are important life lessons.  Rule number one Cardio!

That is a good rule to live by.  Cardio, saves!

Also, for those of you that long for the good old days, this is what is say, bite me.  I have gout.  Which, sucks.  It hurts like no body's business.  So i got diagnosed last night, got a 2 drugs prescribed to me, one of which is still under patent, and today, my foot only sort of hurt.  I do not want to go back to any time before these 2 drugs existed.

3 comments:

Abby said...

"Zombieland" has been highly recommended to me by my 16-year-old. He's thrown in the addendum that it should not be watched with the 10-year-old. I guess he knows best.

Adam said...

Ay! Feel better, man.

brandy101 said...

oh no! My husband's friend has gout and I understand it to be quite painful when you have flare-ups. I hope the Rx helps, Jer!!!