jerry's search

Custom Search

Monday, November 1, 2010

WTF

So I go to the doctor and the doctor said, no more monkey jumping on the bed.  Okay he didn't say that, but the other doctor who he is married to did say Go Tigers.  She is Auburn alumni.  We don't like her for that.

Right after the chit chat, I asked what the difference between MD and DO is and as far as i can tell, it is spelling.

Right after that they said, i gots the gout.  WTF is that?

I am not sure what causes it, but i do know it hurts like no body's business should hurt.

Completely unrealated, I've watch a handful of movies the last week or so.
  • An Education - This movie was okay, actually, it kinda sucked, It is about crappy people tricking people and is just crappy.
  • The Black Balloon - I sorta like this one, it is about people, real people dealing with real problems.  I liked the main flawed character.  Not that it is even the same kind of movie, but I watched "Up in the Air" a while back and thought, I do not like these people, who cares what happens to them.  This movie, I liked, because I did like main character.
  • Diary of a Whimpy Kid Granted I am not the target audiance, but I didn't like this movie for the same reason I didn't like Up in the Air.  Not only was/is a whimpy kid, but he made me want to punch him in the face.   Not that I would punch a kid in the face, or anyone for that matter, but I would like to think if i did, it would be someone like this kid.
In review, of the three movies i watched the one one that I would even casually recommend is the one, I had never heard of.  I mean it is likely I had heard of it since I put it in my netflix rental queue, but nevermind that.

1 comment:

Abby said...

So you DO have the gout. I don't know much about gout. I do know that it has to do with an excess of uric acid. I don't know what uric acid is. I do know that gout is painful, that's enough to know that it sucks. Is there a cure, or do you just treat it forever with meds?

On the unrelated stuff, "Black Balloon" looks good. Think I'll add it to the queue.