jerry's search

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

companies I like

last time i posted a list of 3 companies that had given me reason to hope they went away as companies in the last couple weeks, so I'll do the reverse this time.
  • Dell Computers actually treated me good, Dell Fiancial services which it turns out is a different company didn't but nevermind that.
  • Target - A couple days ago, the clerk took me in the express lane which had no line, from the regular lane, which had a line despite my having about 40 items.
  • Coke, and more specifically diet coke, that necture of the gods, or at least overweight middle aged accountants.
  • Toyota - I am really really impressed with the prius after getting to ride in the second one I've gotten to ride into.
  • Ebay - I've actually sold some of the book i've read in the past month and have earned enough to buy a new book to read :-)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Well, nice to be on the positive side!

I've heard bad things about Dell computers - mainly their customer service - so I avoid them.

Target, I'm with you. They always donate root beer float money at Run With Lumber time!

Toyota - if we didn't buy that little Honda, we'd have bought a little Toyota.