jerry's search

Custom Search

Monday, October 5, 2009

What I have learned

I think most of you know that politians, lobbyist, and world leader types are an arrogant lot, who think they're better then the rest of us. I think the expession is they think their poop doesn't stink.

Recently I was in a hotel located very near the White House, Within 3 blocks. Anyway it was pricey I would not have paid that much for a hotel. Anyway this it what I learned. That if you rent a room in a hotel that is alot, there are certain things you get. There are certain things you don't get too. Among the items you don't get is a bathroom fan.

Every bes western I have ever stayed at has one, but this hotel didn't. I can only take this to mean that the power that be in Washington literally believe their poop doesn't stink.

2 comments:

brandy101 said...

that is weird b/c otherwise you can develop mold issues from too much moisture left in the room. Sometimes the *fan* is part of a can light in the bathroom that functions for venting.

I dont think those vent fans work to take the poo stank out of a room much anyway - a lighted match works much better!

Abby said...

TMI, Jerry.