jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Manipulation

This morning as I am getting ready for work, my dog jumps up on my bed. He doesn't much care for sharing it with me, but if it is empty there is no better place for a dog to rest his head.
Anyway, I get out of the shower and come back into the bedroom, he starts waging his tail sorta slow like, and then the scratches his head once and looks at me.

He waits a few seconds, scratches his head again but just once and than looks at me.

He does this a few times then I start walking towards him and he starts wagging his tail really quickly and turns his head sideways, with the offending ear towards me. SO i sit down and scratch his head from him. He starts waging his tail really quickly and gets his big dog smile on his face and i swear he says, I knew I could get you to do it.

I've been played by a dog, what chance to i stand with my baby girl?

2 comments:

Beej said...

None jerr. None. None chance. zip.

Abby said...

Yeah. What Beej said.