jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

what to do, and lesson learned

So i am sitting in my office with my head throbbing as a result of an inner ear infection that has left me ready to float off on an iceburg into the abyss.

If i turn music on, it gives me a head ache. So I turn it off and all I hear is what sounds like a I have a fire alarm going off on the right side of my head, but it is muted by my holding a seashell over my hear. Which also gives me a head ache. So I turn the music on to distract and i get a head ache.

Oh the there is a lesson to be learned here front. Most kids get ear infections, and well get angry. As a parent, I think you should experiance one, just to remind you that no matter how tired, frustrated and helpless you feel to help your baby, it is nothign compared to what they're feeling right now.

So if or when my little baby gets an ear infection I promise to have as much empathy as humanly possible, cuase this sucks.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Oh poor Jerry!

My kids get wads of kleenex stuck up their noses, but I don't feel a big need to do the same.