jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where is my remote!

So this morning I was getting ready for work and on my tv was an informercial for the hair club for men. Not that I care if you use the hair club, or I dont' care if you don't, if going there makes you feel better about your than GO! however there was one guy that said. Since I've made the decision to go to the hair club, I've got more confidence, then he says a couple other things and then he ends it with "and a new car!"

Seriously doesn't anyone else find it funny that a guy that would say he got a new car is the guy the hair club puts on there? Are people who go there shallow by nature? Isn't that the message that says, get some hair by a car and you're golden.

So I get in the shower and I get out and there is a commercial for the ab circle pro. Where they claim that it is fun and easy. I don't know what the hell they're smoking, but that doesn't look easy. Not that working out should be easy, but they're clamining it is. I mean I am sure it works if you do it, but then so does excerising with a jump rope and doing push ups, but then again, if it was as easy as that we wouldn't have the fattest nation in the world.

Anyway, I need to find that remote or go to work.

1 comment:

Abby said...

What the heck's a "hair club"??