jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

gay marriage

It's been a spell since I wrote all political, but I feel the urge to do so, so I am.
Anyway, the is a group out there opposing Washington State's law that granted civil unions all the rights of marriage, without calling it marriage, so this group opposes it.


These people base their argument against gay marriage on God's law. Does that mean that they also want to forbid non Christians from getting married? They have a commercial that says god created the earth and man and marriage. What if you don't believe any of that? I do not believe in God therefore I do not believe in marriage?

They have another commercial that say, something like most homosexual relationships last less than 2 years. Here is a new flash for you Skippy. Most hetero relationship last less than 2 years! I would be willing to be that most relationships last less than 2 months.

The part that pisses me off is in a commercial when they say that homosexuals have a much higher suicide rate. I do not know if this is true or not. If it is true don't the A-holes that make this argument see that they’re the cause of this statistic?

If gays were accepted as equal and not forced to live as second class citizens shammed into hiding their feeling from the world, they would likely have a lower suicide rate. Actually I do not know that, but never mind that.

What I do know is that when the dildoes running this organization kill over, they’re going to be less than pleasantly surprised about their afterlife and if their god is running things I think I would prefer not to know him.


I hope this referendum fails.

2 comments:

brandy101 said...

I don't get what is *holy* about hurting other people*s feelings and denying them the joy of a loving, committed relationship.

I think that pious a-holes make Jesus cry.

Abby said...

Buncha hypocrits, you ask me. Like Brandy said...