jerry's search

Custom Search

Monday, February 15, 2010

Feb 15th

Today is 2/15 which means there is only 2 months of tax season left and one of them is freaky short as far as months go. That is unless you use a lunar calendar, then there are more with 28 days, but then I am not using one of those so never mind that.
The point is, it is Feb 15th and I am tired. Really really tired, so as a guy who has a baby that is nearly 1, and a wife that is more than understanding about tax season, I must take this time to marvel as single parents.

How the hell do they do it?

That being said, Why oh why didn't someone approach me in a mall, and say something like, you've got just the look for our new line of jeans. Thus launching a male modeling career that could only be rivaled by Hansel.

2 comments:

brandy101 said...

I already got my refund; literally I get mine filed as soon as all my receipts come in the mail (because obviously I get a refund.)

Abby said...

I do the bookkeeping all year, the husband does the taxes - a stunningly easy task since I do all the bookkeepinig.

So I'm not anxious about tax day looming. I'm not a CPA, and I don't do the taxes. Run With Lumber being two months away - now THAT'S anxiety!