jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, February 18, 2010

things i should have known

I've been a parent a little less than a year now. This past year, I've had some lessons taught to me that I would have been happy not knowing. I know what it is like to be tired now. I mean my wife is much more likely to bear the brunt of my baby deciding that it is 12 am, entertain me. which wouldn't be all bad if she didn't demand encore preformances at 3 am.

I got an middle year infection. That dreadfully painfull, but I hadn't had one since I was little and it sucked, I am fairly certain that I got this one just as a helpfull reminder as how bad the suckage is. There is a better than slim chance my girl with get one some time and when she does, I think I'll be more understanding becuase of my bout.

The last few weeks, I have been having vivid nightmares. I think this is another lesson being taught to me. They can be down right terrifying in ways that are both unbelievably personal and unxplainable. So when she comes to me in a few year and says she has had a bad dream and she is scared, I will try to not just say, it was only a dream.

That is all i got. I didn't mean to sound so negative, I also get to love her, and that makes me smile! Although, I am worried her big brown, but daddy i need it, eyes are going to cost me some money!!

No comments: