jerry's search

Custom Search

Monday, February 8, 2010

LSAT

As it turns out I think I am a bit of a weirdo. A while back for about an afternoon, I thought of going to law school. At this time, I signed up for the LSAT. By time the LSAT rolled around, I had already decided this is not what I want to do but I wonder how I would do on the test.

For the first time in my life, I think a test beat me. I prepared for the exam had all my stratagies worked up and then sat down and wasted most of the time for the logic games section stuck on one problem, I should have skipped and went back, I know, but i was so close to the answer but just not seeing it.

Anyway, It has bothered me for years. The LSAT is the only test, that has happened to me with. This is the part that makes me odd. I want to retake is solely to prove to myself, (and the 3 and 1/2 people that read this) that I am not a logic games dolt.

Abby's posts are part of the reason why, but the real reason, is there is a knuckled head neandertal dude in the office next to mine, that thinks he is smarter than me becuase of his lsat score, which, in all honesty wasn't as high as my previous one, but he thinks i did poorly becuase I didn't apply to any law schools.

Anyway, That is all, I am sitting here in tax season thinking about taking the LSAT just becuase I need to do better.

No comments: