jerry's search

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I hate bull fighting

So i was watching 60 mintues, but only like 20 mintues of the show over the weekend and I saw a piece on bull fighting.  I am not really sure what it was about, it had 2 brothers that were bull fighters whose father had been killed doing it.  anyway the piece is here.

This is what I learned, I wouldn't watch someone kick a dog until it died.  If i saw a person kicking a dog, for fun, get hit by a bus, I would think, there is some charma.  This is how I view bull fighting.   To take pleasure from toruring the animal is just plain wrong, as far as i am concerned the only good bull fights are the ones where the sick mofos fighting the bulls get gored.

Not sure why i watched this, but it rubbed me the wrong way.

2 comments:

brandy101 said...

I agree; its gross.

KJ said...

I cheer for the bull.