jerry's search

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Out of balance

SO I sent, my balance post to the fine folks at Hershey's reformatted as an email, they actually responded.

"Thank you for contacting The Hershey Company.

Your comments about REESE'S Big Cup Peanut Butter Cup Candy are important. Our goal is to develop products, promotions, and advertising with widespread consumer appeal. It is disappointing to learn that your expectations were not met. Comments such as yours are valuable and provide input into future planning.


This email address is restricted for outgoing messages only. For that reason, please do not respond to this email as the inbox is not monitored.

We appreciate your loyalty as a consumer."

Which means well nothing of importance, but it does mean that I am so skilled in shirking my work duties, that I can get people I've never met at companies, I've never been too, to shirk their duties to respond to nonsense emails.

2 comments:

Abby said...

What?! No Freebies!? And such a personal response, too.

Adam said...

An outrage! Hershey, let Jerry's cups go!