jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

day 3

So last night, I get invite to a baseball game, cubs Rockies, and yes if you happened to be watching from home sometimes you could see me in the background, in the crowd shots, i only say that because i am sure there are people out that, were watching the game and where struck with the thought, is that striking fellow in the back ground that guy, what was his name, snap snap snap of the fingers, i just can't remember. Yes it was me.

2 days into the 17 day diet, and i had a minor foul up at the baseball game, but i think it will be okay if i just sort pretend that didn't happen and stay on track otherwise.

Lets see I have to go weigh myself,  hold your breath I'll be right back

197.2 the scale unforgivingly moaned.  Which is still less then 2 days ago, so yea, hooray, we had another fantastic day


1 comment:

Abby said...

I watch Bronco home games mainly to see if I recognize anyone in the crowd. It happens occasionally. "foul up" at the Rockies game - I see what you did there.