jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, September 27, 2012

day 4

Four days of diet, well lonly really 3 because it is six in the morning on the 4th.   It would be a little premature to call it a day already.  Although, I wish i could just call it a day and climb back in bed.

My wife and kid are in the greater DC area, cause she got transferred out there, and I am here, and i found out yesterday the job I though i had a great chance of getting, I didn't get.  It was like a giant blow to the stomach.  They only interviewed 3 or 4 people for it, and it was a while ago.  I was all hopeful since it was taking so long.  Anyway, now it is going to be a while before I get to go to DC.
That makes me sad :(

but unbelivibly I didn't use that to not follow the don't eat processed crap I've been trying to do.

This morning the scale said 195 even.

1 comment:

Abby said...

That's tough, waiting to hear back about a position and then finding out you didn't get it. Bummer. Do you also have a house you need to sell?

The 195's good, though :)