jerry's search

Custom Search

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 6

I forgot to weigh myself this morning, but well, I was on my way Garden of the Gods. The dog and I hiked around a couple trails, but the phone went dead, so I was only able to measure one of them via endomondo.

I don't know if that link will work or not.

Also today is a blue moon which has an old definition and a new one.   The new one being that it is the second full moon of the month.  Which isn't very common.

But it is also a Harvest Moon, which happens to be the full moon closest to the autumnal equinox.

I can think of now idea what a harvest blue moon means, but I am fairly certain that, the Blue Moon Brewery people didn't take advantage of the Blue Moon Harvest Pumkin Ale.




1 comment:

Abby said...

That's a painting of Blue Moon Pumpkin ale. Hmmm...

Yesterday was a nice day for GoG. Crowded?