jerry's search

Custom Search

Friday, September 28, 2012

day, i forget, either five unless five is different from yesterdays title plus 1

Lets see, what should i write about today, as it turns out blogging is a bit of a habit, when i first started a long long time ago in the bush presidency, the one where he bested Gore. I had a hard time knowing what to write, and then i just wrote and eventually, i had so many ideas on what to write, that I had to filter them.

I would like to point out that i didn't claim they were good ideas, just ideas, then i nearly quit blogging for a for about a year.  Which is silly, cause i really do i have fun doing it.

Anyway, this is I think day 5, and the scale read 155.8 which is slightly more than yesterday but only by a few ounces, or like 12.8 of them.  I am going to chalk that up as my underwear are made out of cotton today and yesterday i had on a nice pair of synthetic quick dry, under Armor which weigh less.

2 days to get down to my goal weight, funny thing, I don't even know what that is,  for most of the past decade i have been somewhere around 185.  i have dropped to 170 about 6 years ago, but I didn't get down to with in the ideal range on my bmi

The book I have says dudes should weight 110 for the first 5 feet then an extra 6 lbs per inch, That puts me at 158.  seems like an odd goal weight.  Should I make it 150 or go 160.  I say 160, that way, i only had 40 lbs to she and in just 5 short days i have lost 4 of them 10% there, heck dieting is easy i should be down 40 bills by the end of October :-D

In case you cats didn't know, that statement was written and followed with an eye roll, i am guessing we have similar expressions on our face.

No comments: