jerry's search

Custom Search

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday

Yesterday  around dog and I went for hike around Barr Lake, well not around as it is kinda a long hike around, we did 2 miles out 2 miles back.  It was fun, i guess, get out there and just walk with the dog, it was COLD.  The high was like 39, but we went in the afternoon, and i am sure the high had passed.   Anyway, Neil is tired today,  I think that is a good walk for him, and me too

I weighed 194.6 this morning so i got that going for me.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I'm getting caught up here and wondering where Barr lake is? I could just google it, but I'm lazy. This is cold for so early in October and I'm wondering if it's foreshadowing for what kind of winter we'll have.

Answer a story problem with a story. I like that.