jerry's search

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas

My daughter is 3 and I am not sure she even understands Christmas, but she keeps asking for stuff.  Even though it is not yet thanksgiving. Also and only a slight detour, she keeps asking for stuff at her birthday too.

Anyway that inspires me to put together a list of the things I want.

Thing 1: Move to Virginia, with my daughter and wife, I miss them so much it is is painful, but this is the last a not thing on my list, and be, the last i am going to get mushy, but it is what i want most.

Thing 2: A really nice guitar http://www.larrivee.com/instruments/acoustics/60/D60.php like the one there, I nearly wet myself looking at it.

Thing 3: A pair of throw back Diadora Borg shoes, I would look sweet in a pair of those.  

Thing 4:  Without stealing an image from their website I really unexplainably like the new Nissian Xterra.  I could go for one of those, but my jeep is still pretty new, and as mention above, i hope to move to the great dc area, maybe i should get a prius.

Thing 5: lift tickets for the ski season

Thing 6: a trip to somewhere exotic and nice, like beachy but not so beachy that everyone says, oh i have done that so Jamaica out, and in it steed will be Nevis, here is a picture from Nevis of St. Kitts I think


That is all i can think of right now, but i am sure there are more i am must kinda sleepy.