jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, November 8, 2012

stuff on my mind

Nightmares suck, and not just a little, i have some freakishly vivid ones last night, eeeks.

Second only slightly more unnerving then having nightmares involving home invasion, are the political ads that where all the rage last month, or last 6 months really.  It is kinda insane, but they ended now.

I went out to visit the family and completely fell off my diet, then I got back and got depressed, but well, i made the 2 lists tonight, to start my diet anew in the morn.

I also put together a workout i can do from home so i got that going for me, i will also start that in the morning.

I really really really miss my daughter, which based on the converstaions i had at work with a women about her ex.   Who are these guys that have kids get divorced then just sorta leave their kids?  I do not understand for a second, like I love my wife and we're happily married, or at least i am anyway, i should speak for her, anyway, if we where to get divorced and she where to move to like I don't know des moines you can bet your ass i would move there too, just to be able to see soccer games, and dance recitals, bike riding and all kinds of groovy things.

This is who i don't like today dead beat dads!!!!

No comments: