jerry's search

Custom Search

Sunday, November 11, 2012

I need help

It may just be that i don't know any better, but I have always found that men's dress boots look funny, i mean i like hiking boots, and cowboy boots well not my cup of tea are not just goofy looking, but men's dress boots, that just confuses me.

I am need of a new pair of work shoes, you know the shiny kind that make you look professional?  I do not think they do either, infact i think they're obnoxious and at best are just shiny, but it is what business people wear.  Like ties, I do not understand ties either, but that is neither here nor there, i don't have to wear ties.

Anyway, so this is my informal survey, and as I suspect no one will read this, it is really just my thinking out loud,  do men's dress boots, make sense, i mean it is 26 outside, which is just this side of bitter cold.  Not sure which side it is on but it is right near the line somewhere.

Also I have dropped like 7 lbs on my diet, and today began exercising,  I had been putting off starting for a bit, but today i worked out, and i feel better for it.


1 comment:

Abby said...

You need the shiny professional shoes but not the tie? I'm so confused...

But, about the boots. My personal opinion... and that's all this is... I've never really liked men's dress boots if you mean the shiny-with-a-zipper kind. Just something dirty old manish about them. Probably a repressed trauma.

I vote for oxfords.